Friday, December 5, 2014

My Notebook

My Notebook has turned into one of my favorite things that I have gained from my graduate program. It has given me a resourceful tool that has prepared me for student teaching. My notebook has given me 5 plus resources for the following content areas: reading, writing, spelling, math, social studies, science, and behavior management. Under each subject tab are the 5 strategies, class handouts, class materials and additional information I found. Along with these my notebook has great information on technology, transition, and assessments. Under the assessment tab I found so many great resources. I found two different articles that gave great insight to assessments that are for students with a hearing loss. These assessments had a general description along with detail steps on the assessment. Other things I added to my notebook was different listening and auditory activities or skills that are helpful with students with a hearing loss.
 Part of the notebook is filled with amazing tools that I found through the internet, from my peers, and my other professors. The other half is amazing knowledge that was passed down from my instructor of the this course. I also received knowledge from my instructor based on her past and current experiences as a deaf educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment